Sunday, March 7, 2010

IT'S EASY TO MAKE COMMENTS




It's as easy as 1,2,3,4 to make comments on any posting and interact with your classmates and friends.
NO NEED TO JOIN ANYTHING!
Just go to the latest posting or any post that you wish to comment on and follow the directions I have laid out on the photos above. You can click on these photos to enlarge them to see better. (like any on this blog)
The example above is of the '57 LUNCH BUNCH latest get together. You'll se there is already 9 comments on this page.
You may want to comment on another post that I made, like maybe the photos of Jr. High building or the Columbian building. My hope is people will jog someones memory and we will all get to share and enjoy these memories.

HOPING THAT WE GET SOME INTERACTION GOING ON THIS BLOG.
Sarj

4 comments:

Sarj Bloom said...

OK , Does this make it easy for everyone? comments please.

Anonymous said...

I love following the Lunch Bunch. If I lived in town and had the opportunity to attend I would. I came to Tiffin in 1953 and went to Melmore and then moved to Tiffin. Vivian was my first friend at Junior High and we still get along wonderfully. I E-mail a lot of the girls from Tiffin and of course Sarj too. They are friends I will always love and we sure hope to attend the next reunion. Well lets not get any older til the next reunion but we will still have to wear the Name Tags. Jean Mahoney Bowers

Sarj Bloom said...

Jeanie....I'm so glad you made a comment. This is how I had pictured this thing working.
One suggestion>>>> make your comment under the title of the post that you want to comment on,,,,that way others will see it. Like the old Jr. High post people might comment about the building or memories of the time tehy spent there.....
thanks

Sarj Bloom said...

I think making this instructional images has paid off. It seems people are starting to comment and share now. Special thanks to Vivian!