Thursday, March 11, 2010

CHANGES FOR SUBMITING COMMENTS



FRIENDS I'M SORRY THAT I HAD TO CHANGE THINGS.
I tried to make it as easy as possible for everyone to make comments, but as things go there is always some idiot with nothing else to do but screw with things. To that individual I say "get a life "

This is a simple High School blog that only wants to keep classmates and friends in contact.

So here is the changes....and they are mild.

Everything is the same except for 1 item added on the comments page and that is the addition of the WORD VERY item. A block below the comments box where you have to type in letters showing. This is so a computer by it's self can not do a comment.

After you do this you continue on as before...selecting Anonymous and that is it.

NOTE. Your comment will not show up right away as before...because I have to receive it and then approve it. This is called moderating , so no jerk like the lifeless one that messed around can not mess anymore.

There is no danger or security issue on your end at all, it's just that I don't want someone making comments that may be misleading or just plain stupid.

Please don't stop interacting ...I was so happy that people were starting to share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY YOU YOUNG CLASSMATE...I KNOW
I HAVE COMMENTED BEFORE BUT NONE
OF THEM ARE ON THE SITE. JUST
HOPE THIS MAKES IT. THE SCHOOL
LOOKS BEAUTIFUL. MARILOU HILL

Sarj Bloom said...

Thanks Marilou....Because of the trouble with some wise guy trying to leave stupid comments and misleading links etc. So anyway keep leaving comments...when You do I get an email and when I know it's you or someone I can trust then I approve it and it is published.