Tuesday, July 28, 2009

PART TIME WORK

I'm sure that many of us work part-time to keep busy and make a little money. I've worked at a local golf course for almost 5 years now. I have met a lot of friends there and have a lot of golf partners now. I work 2 mornings a week and sometimes fill in for someone on vacation or sick. The hours are good: seven am till 1pm and except for the summer busy is slow and I feel like the Maytag repair man.

When things are slow I have the golf course cat "Dudley" to keep me company. He is very affectionate. Everyone spoils him by bringing treats and petting him. He has got it made.

Now everything about the job is great except for one little detail: I hate the uniform I have to wear! Do you think it makes me look good, or silly?

see photo of my buddy Dudley and my uniform hat. (not really) You know you can send me stuff like this to publish also.....come on now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey doesn't anyone have a comment about my hat? Sarj