Friday, July 17, 2009

Hello Out There!

Hello Out There! I know you’re out there and I know that you are not all taking a nap, well again maybe you are. Wake Up!
I thought I would tell you a little about how this blog works. You don’t have to join anything although maybe some of you already have a google account. You can make comments to any photos of stories by clicking on the comment line under each blog and sign in as anonymous and in the text of your comment type you name so we know who you are. If you would rather email me at sarj@sarjbloom.com please do so. I will publish any story or photo about you, your children, grandchildren, the town, reunions, memories or just about anything that would be of interest to friends, family or classmates. I really think that once we get going this will be a place to share stuff and get to know one another.

Here is an example of a story in the Advertiser Tribune that Jim Wade wanted to share with me via email; so I decided to put it on my Navy Photo site and my Facebook page. Jim as many of you might know was a Photographers Mate in the Navy as was I. Click on the photo of Jim and Sylvia to read about their grandson who is becoming a photographer like his grandpa. Jim is so proud.

No comments: