Monday, July 27, 2009

August in Tiffin

August in Tiffin is always full of things to do and people to see. First of all there are school class reunions and there are a couple this August including class of 1954 and 1959. Go to the Alumni site for more details http://www.tc-alumni.org/2009%20Reunions.html

I know a lot of my good friends are coming to town just to spend some time together. Dick Kuhn will be staying at his house in Lake Mohawk. D. Wayne Weber and his friend Barbara (Wise) Ward will be with him. I have also learned that my good buddy Judy (Berezin) Whiteman is coming into town and visiting Judy Blust, Ann Ferguson and others I'm sure. I hope I didn't leave anyone out. Most of the above people will be in Tiffin on the 14th or there abouts. Look for them and say hello.

Say hello for me to everyone, since I won't be able to make it to Tiffin this year again. I really miss hanging around and visiting with friends.

Maybe you know of somthing going on that you would like to leave a COMMENT about.?

Of all the things to do in Tiffin in August there is ONE thing you can not foget! and that is a visit to JOLLY'S

No comments: