Sunday, August 23, 2009

HAPPY 70TH BIRTHDAY TO CLASS OF 1957




At the top is a photo I found on line of the Stainless Steel egg in Millennium Park in downtown Chicago.
Below that is the group from the class of 1957 that took the trip to celebrate their 70th birthdays.
Ed Mathias emailed me the photo and the letter below. I added the seal of Chicago to the photo thinking it would be a nice addition.

“Sarj,
As you know a few of us got together in Chicago to celebrate our 70th birthdays. Here we are under the big stainless egg in Millennium Park in downtown Chicago. Had a great time.
If you can't recognize everybody send me a note and I'll enumerate.
Ed”

Yes Ed send the name info and I will try to tag the photo so when you pass a mouse over the images the name of the person will appear. I know most of them but to be safe send the names in order.
Thanks Ed
Sarj

No comments: