Thursday, June 16, 2016

Thomas B. Crabill



I'm sure that by now you have all heard of the passing of one our classmates, Tom B. Crabill. I was surely surprised as I am sure many of you were. He was a popular guy and full of fun.

For me personally he helped me realize that I could also be a good student. Not many knew this but because he was a buddy and sat beside me in senior English class, I took his encouragement to heart and turned my class standing around. Thanks Tom.

There will be a memorial in Tiffin at a later date and I will then send our traditional Peace Lily plant or make a donation in the name of 57 Cares - Tiffin Columbian High School Class of 3957.

Here is the link to his online obit.  http://www.engleshookfuneralhome.com/home/index.cfm/obituaries/view/fh_id/13329/id/3744345


Here is a nice picture of Tom with his son Robert that I downloaded from his FB  page.



No comments: