Wednesday, March 6, 2013

GARY RICHARDSON
Gary Richardson from a photo I took a few years back at one of the Class of 1958 get togethers.

Pat Huber wrote:
To All,


   I feel very sad to report that last week our former classmate, Gary
Richardson, passed away after fighting a very difficult fight with cancer.
When he was diagnosed last fall, and told that he wouldn't make it to
Christmas, he told me that he would "show them" that he would make it thru the
New Year, and he did.  I spoke with him 2 weeks ago, and he asked if his voice
still sounded strong.  I said yes it did, and he said that my Dad had taught
him that that a strong, firm voice could overcome a lot of deficiences.  He
weighed less than 120 lb. but he still had a strong voice.
Please say a prayer for his soul.  Per Gary's wish, he was cremated and I
believe his ashes thrown in the Pacific Ocean.

                                 Love you all,

                                 Pat
Thanks you Pat for writing. I too was a friend with Gary and will miss him. I know that others from our time in High School will also remember him with fondness.
Sarj Bloom

No comments: