Wednesday, January 23, 2013


Hello Class mates,

I received this email today from Sara Huffman about her husband Bob. Bob is one of our class mates.


Hi Vivian,
Well we are back in Ohio.   We went to Cleveland Clinic on Friday.  The news was what Bob and I expected.  He has cancer in his pancreas.  The tumor is wrapped around a large blood vessel and surgery is not a option.  We have an appointment on Feb.1st.  They are going to take a bio of the pancreas to see how bad it is.  Then they will work up a plan to treat it.  I guess with chemo and radiation. 
Keep praying for us.
Sara

Marilou ( Peer) Hill has also been batteling cancer for some time. 

 Please keep both of them in your prayers.
Thank you.
Vivian.
Note. Viv sent the address of both Bob and Marilou but I didn't think I should print them on the blog. If anyone wants the address's email Viv or me
vib@bright.net 
sarj@sarjbloom.com


No comments: