Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL


To all my classmates and friends. I am so thankful for your friendship through the years.  You always bless me with you kindness and concern for others. We have come a long way in life and I hope we have lots more to share with each other. To me there has always been a special bond between us by growing up in a small but good town and learning from each other. I believe we have all developed into the people we are today because of this background that we share together.
I have tried to convey this from time to time by speaking and sharing my faith with you/
Some of what I am as a person has come from each of you along with of course life's lessons  and experiences. 
May God bless you all so much this season that your cup overflows with joy and thankfulness. 
Sarj

No comments: