Sunday, January 31, 2010

OLD SCHOOL







I recently was looking through my files for pictures I took of Jr. High building before they tore it down. I wanted to upload them to the face book site talked about in my last post. While I was looking I found these photos and thought that maybe you all would enjoy looking at these. Pass the word around to others so they can share too. Don't forget that you can click on every photo to make it larger and you can also download it from her to your computer or print them out. I have no problem with anyone using these in anyway that is for memories sakes or to promote anything to do with our city and schools.
The first picture shows most of the east side before the newer section was demolished.
The next photo is of the auditorium.
The nehe xt photo is of the gym.
This I believe was from the west side looking up at Study Hall.
This is the only entrance I believe I ever used.
This the second set of doors as you went in the front.
Stay tuned for pictures of the Junior High building that I took before it's demise.

I sure hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I do and I hope that you would let me know if you did.
Sarj

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarj,

The pictures of the "OLD" schools
were fantastic. They were very
beautiful buildings...what a shame
as to what has happened to them.
Thanks for doing the pictures.

Marilou (Peer) Hill

Sarj Bloom said...

thanks for your comments. I was surprised to see it. I have been trying to get people to interact,,,,maybe it will happen now.